If you are a developer, syndicator, accountant, attorney or investor in the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) industry, then you should join the Housing Credit Group Steering Committee today!
The Housing Credit Group (HCG) is the premier advocacy group for NAHB members involved in the LIHTC sector. As a Steering Committee member, you will help guide the association's LIHTC advocacy on legislative and regulatory action. This membership level is open to all NAHB members who are LIHTC professionals.
Developers on the Steering Committee may serve as Chair or Vice-Chair of the HCG.
Other benefits include:
- Voting membership
- Invitations to all educational and networking events, forums and meetings
- Complimentary subscription to Affordable Housing Monitor
- Complimentary membership in NAHB's Multifamily Council (a $100 value)
- Access to all special reports, primers and research results produced by HCG
- Access to members-only section of the NAHB website
- Technical assistance
- Author articles for publication on HCG Web pages and in member e-newsletters
- Make presentations and distribute information at HCG meetings
- Opportunity to create and organize HGC activities, programs, products and services
- Opportunity to serve as speaker or advisor at steering committee events and other industry forums
- Opportunities to be featured in media events staged by NAHB Multifamily as well as in industry publications
- Opportunity to represent HCG at Congressional hearings or testify at other public forums on behalf of HCG
- Substantial discounted registration on all HCG events, forums and selected products