January 30, 2019
2-3 p.m. ET
Effective document retention can help protect you from exposure to property damage and bodily injury claims. This webinar highlights the importance of developing and maintaining document retention policies and the legal implications of failing to do so. This session is the last in a three-part series focused on important aspects of construction contracts and law.
Participants in this webinar will:
- Identify the costs and benefits of a structured document retention policy
- Examine the legal implications of failing to follow a document retention policy and how not having one can greatly expand your legal exposure
- Discuss the practical considerations for maintaining typical documents in a project file
- Patricia Forman, Associate General Counsel, Perkins+Will
- Raina L. Richter, Of Counsel, Pepper Hamilton LLP
NAHB Continuing Education: 1.0 hours of continuing education credits for the following 12 designations: CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGP, CGR, CMP, CSP, GMB, GMR, Master CGP, Master CSP, MIRM.
Live Webinars: Individuals who register for a live webinar are provided access to the webinar replay for 12 months from the date of purchase. All replays are available approximately 7-10 business days after the live event.
Cancellation and Refund Policy: Registration is open until 3 p.m. ET (12 p.m. PT) on Tuesday, January 29. To receive a refund, cancellations must also be submitted by 3 p.m. ET (12 p.m. PT) on Tuesday, January 29. After that date, no refunds will be issued. Cancellation requests must be submitted to Sheila Coble at EdWebinars@nahb.org.