The National Green Building Standard (NGBS) is the first green building standard developed by ICC and ASHRAE, and approved by ANSI, that offers a flexible, rigorous and affordable rating system for multifamily residential buildings. In this webinar replay, you will learn about NGBS requirements, understand how the certification process works and hear from two multifamily executives and an expert verifier about why their successful development strategy includes earning NGBS Green certification for their apartment communities.
Participants in this webinar will:
- Describe how to earn NGBS Green certification for your multifamily projects and what it will cost
- Recognize the financing and valuation incentives available to NGBS Green certified properties
- Review the NGBS Green’s compliance requirements and how to maximize the value of verification and how it will set your project apart from the competition
- Lisa Stephens, President of Saigebrook Development
- Christina Webb, Vice President of Development for Altman Development Corporation
- Kyle Abney, NGBS Green Verifier, Abney & Abney Green Solutions
- Michelle Foster, Vice President, Innovation Services, Home Innovation Research Labs
NAHB Continuing Education: 1.0 hours of continuing education credits for the following 12 designations: CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGP, CGR, CMP, CSP, GMB, GMR, Master CGP, Master CSP, MIRM.
Cancellation and Refund Policy: No refunds are issued for webinar replays upon purchase. However, NAHB regularly reviews these products and reserves the right to remove replays that
are no longer current. If you are unable to view a replay during your 12-month access period, please contact Sheila Coble at EdWebinars@nahb.org.