NAHB's Residential Construction Performance Guidelines were created to offer a third-party view of quality issues in residential construction (both new homes and remodeling). The Consumer Reference makes it easy to provide a copy of the guidelines to every customer.
The Consumer Reference is a great addition to your warranty claims process and:
- Help customers understand the basics of a properly constructed home and how it should perform during the warranty period
- Take action to resolve customer concerns before they escalate to complaints
- Exhibit your professionalism by showing that you consistently meet or exceed accepted industry guidelines
Includes Residential Construction Performance Guidelines for:
- Site Work and Foundation
- Floors, Walls, and Roofs
- Plumbing and Electrical, Including Interior Climate Control
- Interior and Floor Finishes
- Fireplaces and Wood Stoves
- Concrete Stoops and Steps
- Garages, Driveways, and Sidewalks
- Wood decks
A Glossary and Index are also included.
To build customer satisfaction and boost your bottom line, you'll want to provide a copy of the Consumer Reference with every home you build!