Its a proven fact - maintaining positive relationships with homeowners after move-in increases sales. Savvy builders are putting this potent marketing force to work by ensuring that their after move-in services gives them the competitive edge. Whether your goal is to establish first-class warranty service or to go beyond warranty service with maintenance menus, educational programs, and social events, Beyond Warranty: Building Your Referral Business will teach you how to
- align buyer's expectations with the service they receive
- create a limited warranty document
- develop and use warranty and maintenance guidelines effectively
- structure warranty service procedures especially for your market.
- create an efficient repair process
- make service a positive experience for home owners
If you want to go beyond warranty to WOW your home owners, then this book is for you! The accompanying CD includes checklists, forms, sample letters, and other documents that will start you on your way today.
"Carol has done it again! Beyond Warranty: Building Your Referral Business is packed with real life examples of how to improve customer communication systems, drive referral business, and convert satisfied customers into your best salespeople. When every sale is precious, these concepts have never been timelier. I am one of her most passionate fans."--Bob Whitten, SMA Consulting, Orlando, FL
The CD contains Microsoft Word and PDF documents. Windows Vista/Office 2007 compatible.