Effective document retention can help protect you from exposure to property damage and bodily injury claims. This webinar replay highlights the importance of developing and maintaining document retention policies and the legal implications of failing to do so. This session is the last in a three-part series focused on important aspects of construction contracts and law.
Participants in this webinar replay will:
- Identify the costs and benefits of a structured document retention policy
- Examine the legal implications of failing to follow a document retention policy and how not having one can greatly expand your legal exposure
- Discuss the practical considerations for maintaining typical documents in a project file
- Patricia Forman, Associate General Counsel, Perkins+Will
- Raina L. Richter, Of Counsel, Pepper Hamilton LLP
NAHB Continuing Education: 1.0 hours of continuing education credits for the following 12 designations: CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGP, CGR, CMP, CSP, GMB, GMR, Master CGP, Master CSP, MIRM.
Cancellation and Refund Policy: No refunds are issued for webinar replays upon purchase. However, NAHB regularly reviews these products and reserves the right to remove replays that are no longer current. If you are unable to view a replay during your 12-month access period, please contact Sheila Coble at EdWebinars@nahb.org.