Open Message to Members of the BIA of Southern California
NAHB Third Vice Chairman Alicia Huey addresses members of the BIA of Southern California, discussing the important partnership between NAHB and BIASC, as we work together for the future of the home building industry.
NAHB is Working for You
BIASC members have access to a wealth of resources to grow your business.
Economic Data and Expert Analysis
NAHB economists provide key data, forecasts and analysis to help you succeed in an evolving business environment. Learn more.
Fighting for Members on Key Housing Priorities
NAHB fights for its members on the issues that matter most to your bottom line:
- Reforming the building codes development process.
- Addressing skyrocketing lumber prices by meeting with top Administration officials.
- Pushing back on rent control, including a new California rent control study.
- Tackling the housing affordability crisis to provide more housing options to all Americans.
- Representing home building interests in the legal and regulatory arenas.
- Keeping construction businesses open during the pandemic.
Networking and Professional Development
NAHB offers opportunities to build relationships with fellow professionals, attract new customers and gain knowledge to advance your career.
- NAHB Connect is a new members-only online community to help expand your business network.
- NAHB Education programs provide opportunities to advance your skills with online courses and webinars delivered by industry experts.