NAHB produces a variety of e-newsletters that focus on specific areas of interest to members, other housing industry professionals and consumers. Newsletters that are available to anyone are noted as an open subscription with a link to the subscription form; all other newsletters are developed exclusively for members. Members can unsubscribe from any newsletter they do not wish to receive.
- Monday Morning Briefing: A compilation of industry and membership news. Open subscription; sent to all members.
- Friday Morning Email and What’s Up Wednesday: NAHB updates sent to Executive Officers Council members.
- Housing Headlines: Recap of the week's most important housing news stories; automatically sent to all members.
- NAHB Student Chapter Update: Focuses on our student chapter program and workforce development issues. Open subscription; sent to Student Chapter members.
- Eye on the Economy: A compilation of NAHB’s economic blog posts; open subscription.
- AHG Affordable Housing Monitor: Sent to NAHB Affordable Housing Group members.
- Multifamily Hotline: Delivers economic, regulatory and legislative news specific to the multifamily sector; sent to NAHB Multifamily Council members and subscribers.
- 55+ eSource: Provides regulatory, economic and legislative news, design trends and information on new 55+ communities; sent to NAHB 55+ Housing Industry Council members.
- Council Connection: Highlights of NAHB Council activities and news; sent to HBA staff and leadership.
- NAHB Production Builders Update: A compilation of industry news of interest to large-volume builders.
- NSMC eNews: Updates on NAHB and industry sales and marketing news; sent to National Sales & Marketing Council members.
- ReNews: Updates on NAHB and remodeling industry news; sent to NAHB Remodelers members.
- Systems-Built Advantage: Provides news and insights regarding the offsite construction industry; open subscription.
- Member Advantage e-Newsletter: Updates on top-brand discounts available with NAHB membership; sent to all members.
- The Corner Office: Sent to 20 Club members.
- Member Advantage Update: The latest information on NAHB’s savings program; sent to HBA executive officers and staff.
Three Times a Year
- CAPS Connection: Sent to Certified Aging-Place Specialist designees.
- BUILD-PAC Buzz: Sent to NAHB political action committee contributors.
- The Credential: Sent to Housing Credit Certified Professional designees.
- NAHB Global eNews Report: Sent to NAHB Global members.
- We-Connect: Sent to Professional Women in Building members.