NAHB Remodelers represents the nearly 50,000 NAHB members who are involved in the remodeling industry. We help our members strengthen and protect their businesses through access to education, resources, information, discounts and networking opportunities.
NAHB members are encouraged to contact their local association to ask if it has a remodelers council, and if so, how to join. If it doesn't, members can become an NAHB Remodelers at-large member.
With an NAHB Remodelers membership, you can:
Expand your business knowledge and credibility by participating in education opportunities and earning professional designations, helping you rise above the competition and opening up greater income potential.
- Professional development programs including free member-exclusive monthly webcasts, as well as programs at Remodelers Central at the International Builders Show.
- Free or discounted access to proprietary economic analysis tools that can help pinpoint new business opportunities, including the Remodeling Market Index (RMI) and the Remodeling Expenditures by ZIP Code.
Discounts on NAHB Remodelers-sponsored live webinars, replays and on NAHB designation courses.
Find out how to join now: at your local association or as an at-large member.
Develop relationships with other professional remodelers at local and national events and during webcasts. You can turn to this network of remodeling industry peers to share experiences, challenges and best practices.
Demonstrate to your customers that you are a responsible professional who is committed to providing quality workmanship, reliable service, ethical business practices, and furthering your skills and expertise.
- Apply for awards including the National Remodeling Hall of Fame, the Remodeler of the Year, Remodeler of the Month and Council Awards for Demonstrating Remodeling Excellence Award (CADRE).
Find out how to join now at your local association or as an at-large member.
Protect yourself and your business with information on regulations affecting the remodeling industry that can help you avoid costly litigation and fines.
- Keep on top of news, trends, technologies, market data and more with our monthly e-newsletter ReNews, email alerts and exclusive content on nahb.org/remodelers.
- NAHB’s advocacy team represents your interests on Capitol Hill, helping control regulations that could negatively impact your business on issues such as lead paint, green remodeling, OSHA’s silica and confined spaces rules, and more.
How to Join
NAHB Remodelers membership is open only to NAHB members, including Builders, Associates and Affiliates. If you are not yet an NAHB member, join today. Once you’ve joined NAHB, you can become an NAHB Remodelers member by:
- Joining your home builders association’s NAHB Remodelers-affiliated remodelers council, or,
- If your local association does not have an affiliated NAHB Remodelers council, join as an at large member for $75 per year.
"The day we stop trying to improve is the day we start to die as a business. Through my NAHB Remodelers membership, I exchange business ideas, call for referrals, and expand my knowledge using the relationships I’ve built with remodelers here in my city and cross the country."
"My membership has enabled me to survive a challenging economy, and to thrive when times are good. NAHB Remodelers is a family of remodeling professionals from across the country who support and learn from each other."