Deep Cleaning Appliances
For clients looking to maximize the use of their Thermador luxury appliances, diving into a deep clean every so often is an essential step to help keep their products pristine and functioning at their best. While it can be a daunting task for many clients, it is actually quite simple, as Thermador products are not only easy to clean, but with convenient how-to guides at the ready, clients have everything that they need to make this task as seamless as possible.
Thermador uses the finest materials when crafting luxury appliances not only for quality’s sake, but also to help preserve their pristine condition with little effort. For example, the stainless steel on the Built-in Freedom® Refrigeration With Stainless Steel Interiors is easy to maintain so that the “new-appliance look” remains for years to come.
Stainless Steel Cleaning Tips:
- Using mild, soapy water and a soft cloth, clients should wash and dry in the direction of the Stainless Steel grain. (Note: To prevent scratches and keep appliances in beautiful condition, one should not wash against the grain.)
- Clients should be sure to avoid abrasive cleaners and cloths, as well as cleaning products with chlorine.
- Clients can access a full video for cleaning their appliances here.
Additionally, Thermador handcrafts products that are intentionally designed for easy cleaning and to provide a more care-free, luxurious ownership experience. For example, the Induction Cooktops have sleek, smooth surfaces that make wipe-down a breeze.
Induction Cleaning Tips:
- After the cooktop has cooled, clients should wash with mild, soapy water.
- Rinsing and drying thoroughly is recommended as is finishing by applying a small amount of glass cooktop cleaner to a soft, clean cloth.
- Clients should wipe the solution on the cooktop and then buff with a clean, dry towel.
The thoughtfully designed Gas Cooktops, on the other hand, feature Patented Pedestal Star® Burners with a QuickClean Base® to ensure that sponges wipe easily underneath and reduce food buildup near the base.
Further, with the Home Connect® app, clients can quickly find Use & Care Manuals for their appliances at the press of a button.
For more client tips and how-to guides for taking care of Thermador appliances, visit https://blog.thermador.com/.
Links to sponsored content are being provided solely for the convenience of 20 Club members, and for information purposes only. Providing links to sponsored content does not imply NAHB’s endorsement, recommendation or approval of any content provided by sponsors and hosted or maintained on sponsor websites.