By Bob Eustice
Head of National Builder Channel, BSH Home Appliances
Builders — are you ready for the next generation of exceptional? This month, Thermador unveils the all-new, fully connected Freedom® Refrigeration Collection. Complete with a stainless steel interior and equipped with new features, you can customize your clients’ Culinary Preservation Centers both inside and out to complement their individual lifestyles and home designs.
The all-new collection boasts innovative new and improved features that elevate the cooling experience:
- Stainless Steel Interior: Clients will experience a new, bolder look with Premium Grade Stainless Interior.
- ThermaFresh System: Now with advanced and improved cooling technology, the ThermaFresh System provides humidity control and temperature management where clients need it most.
- Water Filter: The Thermador water filter removes an astonishing 99.9% of sediments. It is so advanced, it has received certification by NSF, a leading regulatory agency.
- Green Technology: Advanced and improved cooling technology creates more energy efficient refrigeration.
- Customizable Storage Bins: Clients can personalize and maximize storage with gallon-sized bins and delicate produce bins (available as an accessory).
- Fully Connected Collection: The WiFi fully connected collection includes features such as remote temperature setting and notifications via the Home Connect app.
The all-new Freedom® Refrigeration Collection from Thermador also includes the following features: Best-in-Class Lighting, Open Door Assist, TFT Display, Soft-Close Drawers, All-Leg Leveling for Easy Install and Freeflow Cold Air System Super Cool.
For more information about the new cooling collection from Thermador, please contact your Thermador builder sales representative or call 1-800-735-4328.Links to sponsored content are being provided solely for the convenience of 20 Club members, and for information purposes only. Providing links to sponsored content does not imply NAHB’s endorsement, recommendation or approval of any content provided by sponsors and hosted or maintained on sponsor websites.