Generac Integrated Meter Transfer Switches Receive Additional Utility Approvals
The Generac Builder Alliance Program is committed to giving its builders a competitive advantage, multiple pathways to purchase, and an overall ease of integration all from the #1 selling brand in home standby power solutions.
A vital component of energy management and home standby power is the Generac Integrated Meter Transfer Switches that were recently introduced in 2021. The current product lineup provides benefits to the builder to deliver a home to be generator-ready and for the homeowner to save on installation costs during new home construction process.
- Upgradeable Meter Transfer Switches (Model: RBU150A3, RBU200A3)
- Upgradeable low-cost solution to make the home generator ready
- Integrated Meter Transfer Switches (Model: RXUW150A3, RXUW200A3)
- Fully integrated load management technology
- Integrated Meter Transfer Switch with Load Center (Model: RXGUW200A3)
- All-in-one location meter socket switch breaker panel with intelligent load management
Generac continues to receive additional utility approval, now spanning select utility companies and geographies across a total of 22 states. See below to view the Approved Utilities – Transfer Switch Map.
Generac transfer switches have recently been approved by more utilities:
- Spring City Electric (UT)
- CenterPoint Energy (MN, MS, LA, IN, OH, TX)
- Colorado Springs Utilities (CO)
- Omaha Public Power District (NE)
- Jackson Electric Cooperative (TX)
- MidSouth Electric Cooperative (TX)
- Richland Electric Cooperative (WI)
- Inland Power & Light Company (WA, ID)
- New Smyrna Beach Utility (FL)
- PacifiCorp (Pacific Power & Rocky Mountain Power) (CA, ID, OR, UT, WA, WY)
For more information, visit any of the above linked product pages find your local distributor or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.