No Purchase Necessary; A Purchase Will Not Increase Your Chances of Winning
- NAHB will award one (1) Ram Prize Pack, including: Ram-branded counter stool, work gloves, leather luggage tag, 20 oz. Grizzly tumbler, Under Armour Ram baseball hat, Under Armour duffel bag, two men's t-shirts size large and extra large (the "Prize"). The Prize will be given away in a random drawing as described in Paragraph 3) below from all of the eligible entries submitted on or before 12 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 24, 2019. The estimated retail value of the Prize is $300. The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received for the Drawing.
- To be entered in the Drawing, you must complete a Ram Prize Pack entry form and deposit it in the specially marked drop box located in the valet parking area at the entrance of the Hyatt Regency New Orleans, 601 Loyola Avenue, New Orleans, LA, during the 2019 NAHB Fall Leadership Meeting (Oct. 22-24, 2019, in New Orleans). Entry forms will be accepted from 7 a.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 22, through 12 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 24, 2019. Only one entry form per entrant. The first forty (40) eligible entrants who deposit their entry form in the drop box and visit the Fiat Chrysler vehicles on display in the valet area will receive a Starbucks gift card in the amount of five dollars ($5.00).
- After the close of the entry period on Thursday, Oct. 24, 2019, NAHB will conduct a random drawing of all eligible entries and will select one winner. Entrants do not need to be present in order to win the Prize. NAHB will contact the winner by email promptly after the completion of the random drawing.
- The determination of the Winner made by the NAHB Representative is final. The Winner may be required to execute a declaration of eligibility and release, which may be sent to the Winner after selection in the Drawing. If the Winner fails to comply with this requirement or does not satisfy the eligibility requirements described in Paragraph 5 below, then such Winner will not be eligible to win and an alternate Winner will be chosen. The Prize is non‑transferable and cannot be substituted. Taxes, insurance and other fees associated with the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner of the Prize. By participating in the Drawing, entrants agree that NAHB and NAHB’s representatives, agencies, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors and employees shall not have any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by the Prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of the Prize. By participating the Drawing, entrants accept and agree to these rules and the decisions of the NAHB Representative as final, and certify that they are eligible for the Drawing. Except as limited by law, acceptance of a Prize shall constitute the Winner’s consent to the use of his or her name and/or likeness for advertising or promotional purposes without additional compensation.
- The Drawing is open to any legal resident of the United States, who is at least 18 years of age and who is eligible to attend the 2019 NAHB Fall Leadership Meeting on Oct. 22-24, 2019. Employees (as well as an employee’s immediate family members and persons living in the same household) of the following companies are not eligible to enter or win: NAHB, Freeman, FCA US, LLC. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All entries become the property of NAHB and will not be returned.
- The sponsor of the 2019 NAHB Fall Leadership Meeting Ram Prize Pack Drawing is the National Association of Home Builders, which is located at 1201 15th Street, NW, Washington, DC 20005-2800.