Check out the following tools and resources designed to help you be the best instructor you can be.
- The Instructor FTP site is available to you at all times to ensure you have the latest version of the course(s) you will be teaching. You’ll find the latest PowerPoint slides, instructor talking points and important updates. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the direct link and password.
- NAHB Approved Instructor Directory – A list of all NAHB Approved Instructors with approved courses, contact information and instructor rating. HBAs regularly access this directory, so make sure your listing is correct.
- NAHB Instructors LinkedIn Group – Network with your fellow instructors. Share what is working for you or feel free to ask for advice. In addition to best practices, you’ll get the latest updates from NAHB Education.
- Instructor Workshops, Conference Calls and Webinars – NAHB Education holds its annual Instructor Workshop at the International Builders' Show. In addition, NAHB Education hosts instructor webinars and conference calls to provide course and program updates and to give instructors opportunities to network and share best practices.
- Instructor Insight – NAHB's exclusive newsletter for Approved Instructors. The newsletter features teaching tips, education news, important dates, upcoming instructor events, course updates and more: