Imagine if you could easily aggregate and analyze your critical data to make the best decisions for your company's future. How would it come together, what new gems would you find, and how would you provide this information to key decision makers? In this webinar replay, we explore your options for gaining an edge with business intelligence (BI) and address the questions around BI specific to the home building industry.
Participants in this webinar will:
- Discover what business intelligence (BI) is and how it applies in the home building industry
- Identify and review the leading BI analytical tools
- Examine how BI is leveraged by functional area, from investors and owners, to sales and operations
- Explore how to get started and develop BI in your environment
- Stuart Siegel, Senior Partner, HMS Cornerstone Solutions
- Amy McNeeley, Senior Consultant, HMS Cornerstone Solutions
NAHB Continuing Education: 1.0 hours of continuing education credits for the following 12 designations: CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGP, CGR, CMP, CSP, GMB, GMR, Master CGP, Master CSP, MIRM.
Cancellation and Refund Policy: No refunds are issued for webinar replays upon purchase. However, NAHB regularly reviews these products and reserves the right to remove replays that are no longer current. If you are unable to view a replay during your 12-month access period, please contact Deborah Krat at EdWebinars@nahb.org.