Certified Erosion & Sediment Control Lead (CESCL)

Do you need a Construction Stormwater General Permit from Ecology? If your project disturbs over an acre of land or is in a subdivision, you probably do. This permit states that all sites disturbing over an acre of land must have a Certified Erosion and Sediment Control Lead (CESCL). The CESCL is trained to inspect, install, and manage stormwater controls on your site. Ecology requires a CESCL to be on-call at all times, so most companies will need more than one employee trained as a CESCL. This certification is good for three years.

This course qualifies for 6 hours of CE credits for the following designations: CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGR, GMB and GMR.

Course Information

When: October 14-15, 2019
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM PT

Where: Yakima, Washington

Contact: Hillary Vanatta

Phone: 3603527800
E-Mail: hillaryv@biaw.com

NAHB Member Fee: $250.00
Non-member Fee: $350.00
Instructor: Alex Zimmerman
Sponsoring HBA: Central Washington Home Builders Association
Sponsoring HBA Website: https://cwhba.org/