Are you feeling like you are in a marketing/advertising rut since you opened your doors 5, 10, or 20+ years ago? If you have a marketing plan that you look at once a year but you have no idea if it is working, you need this workshop. Do you have a website but you’re not sure if it’s driving business in the door? Do you use social media or want to give it a try? This workshop will allow attendees to learn while sharing their experiences (good and bad) with others.
Join this session to:
* Revisit, Revise, and Revamp your website
* Take your Social Media presence to the next level
* Focus on your Target Market and the message you want to send
* Find out about new tricks for your business
* Learn from the experience of others as well as the advantages and disadvantages of the various forms of marketing and advertising.
Registration will close on: Karen Hall
September 25, 2019
9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
NAHB Member Fee: