This class will help owners, key managers and supervisors to improve their ability to lead and create an effective, high performance culture in the business. By attending you will learn how to make your business a place where great employees want to work, how to make it easier for them to create great results and a more profitable business.
- Learn how to get the most from your staff
- Most effective management styles
- Keeping morale high to increase employee productivity
- Create a "Team" atmosphere to get the most from employees
- Learn the 3 keys to creating a high trust - high performance environment
- How to give and receive feedback to create constant improvement
This course qualifies for 6 hours of CE credits for the following designations: CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGR, GMB and GMR.
May 15, 2019
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
NAHB Member Fee: