Designed specifically for company leaders and anyone who hires or supervises employees, this workshop encourages participants to join the discussion on proactive approaches to improving employee retention, company culture, and safe work habits. This class offers opportunities to hear Successful Strategies to save you time, money, and pain. By attending, you can easily gain a better understanding of how to avoid costly claims and reduce expenses by incorporating safe work habits into everyday work routines.
Value you receive by joining this dialog:
- How to create a culture of teamwork and safety.
- 10 ideas from successful employers you can do today.
- Peer-to-peer - why educated employees are safer employees.
- Engaged communication – safe habits, because it’s the smart choice.
- How good hiring practices can protect your company.
- Identify scenarios leading to costly workplace injuries and the hidden costs of injury claims.
Attendees can earn 3 hours of continuing education credit for the following NAHB professional designations: CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGR, CMP, CSP, GMB, GMR, Master CSP and MIRM.
May 09, 2019
01:00 to 04:00 PM
Spokane Valley, Washington
NAHB Member Fee:
Spokane Home Builders Association
Sponsoring HBA Website:
This class is free to R.O.I.I members.