When you can't attend a learning session due to budget or travel restraints, NAHB webinars are the best way to expand your education!
Covering topics including design, technology, sales, finance and more, these hour-long sessions will keep you informed of all the latest news, tips and trends to keep your business in position for success.
- Thursday, April 25, 2-3 p.m. ET – The Five Drivers of Business Success
- Wednesday, May 1, 2-3 p.m. ET – Use Modern Materials to Create Traditional Exteriors Buyers Want
- Thursday, May 16, 2-3 p.m. ET - Cybersecurity Risks and Best Practices for Construction Professionals
- Thursday, May 23, 2019 2-3 p.m. ET - Partner with Real Estate Brokers: Increase New Home Sales and Sell Against Used Houses
- Thursday, May 30, 2019 2-3 p.m. ET - Capturing Competitive Advantage
Best of all, each webinar counts for one hour of continuing education credit toward NAHB designations.
When you register for a live webinar, you have access to the webinar replay for 12 months from the date of purchase. All replays are available approximately 7-10 business days after the live event.
Cancellation and Refund Policy: Registration is open until 3 p.m. ET (12 p.m. PT) on the day before the live webinar. To receive a refund, cancellations must also be submitted by 3 p.m. ET (12 p.m. PT) the day before the live webinar. After that date, no refunds will be issued. Cancellation requests must be submitted to Deborah Krat.
NAHB Webinars Frequently Asked Questions and System Requirements