Increase safety and minimize the risk of injury on your jobsites. Learn how to develop and implement a home builder safety program. The course will utilize “real world” case studies of how an effective program will both reduce jobsite injuries and save money.
As a graduate of this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize the importance of a safety and health program.
- Create a clear, easy-to-understand program.
- Implement the program successfully.
- Evaluate and report on program implementation.
- Provide training and education to employees.
Continuing Education Hours: 4.0
Continuing Education Credits: CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGR, GMB, CSP, Master CSP, CMP, MIRM
Browse a list of current course offerings for this course.
If you’d like to see this course offered locally, contactyour home builders association.