Boost production efficiency and customer satisfaction by learning how to integrate high performance practices and certifications (National Green Building Standard, LEED, etc.) into a streamlined project management process. Combining Project Management Institute concepts with the "whole‐house" approach to building, this course identifies important systems, documents and communication strategies. It is highly recommended that the High Performance for Building Professionals course be taken prior to this, or that an attendee has a basic understanding of green certification programs and how they work. This course can be taken in its entirety or you may choose to take one to four different modules focused on a specific high performance topic.
By completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe how project management processes apply to green builders, remodelers and developers.
- Integrate certification to the ICC/ASHRAE 700-2015 National Green Building Standard™ into project management processes.
- Use green project management to increase operational efficiency and improve the bottom line.
- Identify ways to decrease the potential liabilities associated with green building.
NAHB Continuing Education and Designations
Continuing Education: 6.0 hours towards CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGR, CMP, CSP, CGP, GMB, GMR, Master CSP, Master CGP and MIRM.
Designations: CGA, GMB, GMR, Master CGP and Master CSP
Take this Course
Please select here if you would like to take the in-person version of the complete Advanced High Performance Building: Project Management course.
Please select the links below if you would like to take the on-demand version of the complete Advanced High Performance Building: Project Management course or any of its individual on-demand modules.
Important Registration Details for On-Demand Courses
- Please note: You have one year after purchase to complete the requirements of this module.
- This course is non‐transferrable. Do not use another individual’s login information to register for this course. You must login to nahb.org as yourself to receive your certificate of completion and credit for this course. If you are registering as a member, please use a PIN tied to your legal name. NAHB PINs are tied to a person, not a company. If you are not registered on nahb.org, create Your Login now.
- Refund Policy: No refunds are issued for on-demand courses upon purchase. For more information, please contact Sheila Coble.
Additional Credit Information
NAHB is a Registered Provider with The American Institute of Architects Continuing Education Systems. Credit(s) earned on completion of this course will be reported to AIA CES for AIA members. Certificates of Completion for both AIA members and non-AIA members are available upon request.
The in-person version of the complete course is registered with AIA CES for continuing education and qualifies for 6.00 LU/HSW Hours.
Course ID: AHPBPMCR-19
The on-demand version of the complete course is registered with AIA CES for continuing education and qualifies for 6.00 LU Hours.
Course ID: AHPBPM00
Contact the NAHB Designation Help Line: 800-368-5242 x8164 or email email@example.com