The top students in any academic discipline join pre-professional organizations such as NAHB Student Chapters. Each student member receives many of the same benefits that our regular builder members receive. Specifically, student member benefits include:
- A chance to win national-level competitions and awards programs
- Opportunity to qualify for scholarships from the National Housing Endowment
- $30 registration fee to the International Builders' Show (fee for non-member students: $50)
- Access to the NAHB staff professionals, merchandise and other services
- Networking opportunities with local and national NAHB members
- Local student chapter events like field trips and guest speakers
- The opportunity to work with experienced builders and gain first-hand knowledge of the home building industry in preparation for your career through internships and jobs.
- Member discounts at BuilderBooks.com and NAHB Education
- Access to members-only content on nahb.org
Read more about our High School and Secondary Programs.
State College Area High School NAHB Student Chapter on a field trip in Pennsylvania