The Director of Membership Services plans and executes a strategic membership sales and retention plan for the Northeast Florida Builders Association (NEFBA), including:
- Develop and implement member recruitment and retention programs that projects NEFBA’s message and brand to industry professionals in NE Florida
Lead and coordinate with the volunteer Membership Committee to achieve NEFBA’s membership goals
- Manage the administrative component of the Membership Department by delegating appropriate responsibilities to the Membership Assistant
- Promote member participation in NEFBA activities and programs
- Manage the production of the annual Membership Directory in collaboration with other staff and outside vendors
- Plan and execute the annual Membership drive and Meet The Builder event
The successful candidate will be an independent, self-motivated, outgoing sales professional with a demonstrated record of recruiting and retaining new
members/customers. Must be comfortable working in the construction industry, and with other industry professionals. Though much of the work is done independently, the Director Membership Services is an integral part of Team NEFBA and must collaborate with other team members to achieve organization goals.
Strong general computer skills are a must, and specifically strong CRM skills are required. Producing and presenting membership reports to various stakeholders are an essential part of the job.
These are a summary of responsibilities and should not be construed to by a complete list. The primary responsibility is growing and retaining the membership of the association. Reports to Executive Officer; supervises administrative staff and works with other staff as necessary.
Hours: Full Time Exempt Position
Salary Range: $45,000+ base salary depending on experience, plus commission/bonus, and benefits (health insurance, 401K, generous time off).
Contact: Bill Garrison, firstname.lastname@example.org