Young Professionals Recruitment Program Application
Thank you for your interest in the Young Professionals Recruitment Program. This program is an incredible opportunity to recruit and retain Young Professional members at a discounted rate. Please review the full program overview BEFORE submitting your application.
To ask questions or get clarity, we will have time during the EO forums at Spring Leadership Meeting in Washington, D.C., June 6-10. We will also have a virtual interest meeting on Tuesday, June 27 at 4 p.m. ET.
If you have any questions about the program or are interested in learning more you can contact Rachel MacKenzie, manager of net member growth, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-266-8639.
Program Qualification Requirements:
- Local HBA must be in “good standing.”
- Local HBA must have a minimum of 100 Builder and Associate members combined at time of application.
- Both local and state HBA boards must agree to the tiered financial discounts during the five-year participation period (outlined in the program overview).
- Participation in the program is a two-year solicitation of new members with a five-year total commitment.
- The submitting HBA recognizes that acceptance in the program comes with both a time and financial commitment.
If the Submit button is grayed out, please make sure that all required fields are filled in.