Please review the updated photo, image, and content release below. You cannot proceed without checking the box below.
- If the Submitter owns, or has acquired, the copyrights to photographs and images, and the content shown therein, such as drawings, designs, floor plans, elevations, maps, etc. (“Submitter’s Content”), the Submitter represents and warrants to NAHB that the work is original and does not infringe or violate any copyrights, trademarks, trade dress, rights of privacy, rights of publicity or other rights that a third party could claim in or to Submitter’s Content.
- If the Submitter does not own, or has not acquired, the copyrights to photographs and images, and the content shown therein, such as drawings, designs, floor plans, elevations, maps, etc. (“Third-party Content”), the Submitter represents and warrants to NAHB that the Submitter has obtained all permissions, licenses, consents, approvals, releases, waivers, etc. from the owner(s) of the copyrights, and from persons with any other rights, in or to such Third-party Content necessary for NAHB to use or exploit the Content as specified below.
- The Submitter has the authority to grant, and hereby grants, to NAHB the full permission to copy, publish, post, display, distribute and disseminate the Submitter’s Content and Third-party Content (with appropriate credit) as follows:
- In the NAHB Remodelers e-newsletters ReNews and CAPS Connection, in social media marketing, marketing materials for NAHB Remodelers All-Stars Celebration, NAHB Remodelers awards, and at IBS;
- In and through other NAHB media channels as deemed appropriate by NAHB; and
- In and through distributions, including press releases, by NAHB for use of third-party publications, social media, newspapers, magazines, blogs, and websites.
- The Submitter waives (on behalf of himself and any third party who may have rights in the Submitter’s Content or the Third-Party Content) any and all rights of prior review or approval of the manner and context of NAHB’s use of the Submitter’s Content or the Third-party Content.
- The Submitter agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless NAHB, and its officers, directors, members, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses arising out of or resulting from the inaccuracy or breach of any representation or warranty herein or NAHB’s use of the Submitted Content or Third-party Content.