The NAHB Building Systems Councils “Member” logo is reserved for individuals holding an active membership in the NAHB Building Systems Councils.
Use of the NAHB Building Systems Councils logo by a member is confined to identifying him or her as a member in good standing of that particular council. The NAHB Building Systems Councils logo may not be used in any manner or position to denote or imply any endorsement by NAHB of a member’s product or services, and members may not convey use of this logo to another member or non-member for any purpose whatsoever.
By downloading this logo, I reaffirm the following statements that I acknowledged and agreed to when I accepted the
- I have reviewed and understand the terms outlined above;
- I agree to discontinue all use of the logo if my membership or affiliation with the NAHB Building Systems Councils is terminated by me or by NAHB for any reason;
- I agree not to alter the logo in any way;
- I have reviewed the NAHB Brand Identity Guidelines for NAHB Members and Affiliated State and Local Associations and I agree to adhere to the guidelines to the best of my ability;
- I understand that NAHB reserves the right to withdraw my permission to use the logo if I do not comply with the specifications and purpose set out in the guidelines; and
- I understand that misuse of the logo constitutes grounds for revocation of membership or charter.