The 2018 International Builders' Show® (IBS) in Orlando is less than two months away, and we are excited to bring back the BuilderBooks Ambassador Shopping Hour.
Executive Officers/Membership Directors can participate in the Ambassador Program in person or by sending their members to shop for an hour at the NAHB BuilderBooks Bookstore Jan. 9-11 during IBS. It’s a great opportunity for you to meet with your members in a central location, get special savings and free gifts.
When you participate, you become a "BuilderBooks Ambassador" for an hour enjoying an inside look at the publications your members use to build their businesses. The BuilderBooks Ambassador Shopping Hour is open to all executive officers and their members, but you must sign up by Dec. 20, 2017.
Here are the benefits of signing up to be a BuilderBooks Ambassador:
- Executive officers and membership Directors get a chance to win a BuilderBooks pre-packaged library for their association
- One FREE 2019 IBS Full Registration to raffle among your members
- A special 10% off coupon for your members to shop
- A listing of your association on the BuilderBooks welcome poster
- Giveaways for your members while they are in the store
Attending EOs/Membership Directors: Here's what you'll need to do:
- Accept our invitation to become a BuilderBooks Ambassador by volunteering an hour of your time while attending the 2018 NAHB International Builders' Show
- Choose the day and time you would like to schedule your HBA's shopping hour
- Watch your email for your association's "personalized" discount coupon which you will receive as soon as you register
- Invite your members who are attending the show to print and bring their discount coupon and meet you at The Bookstore located on the West Concourse, Level II, C Hall Lobby of the Orange County Convention Center during your hour as a BuilderBooks Ambassador
BuilderBooks realizes that not everyone is able to attend. We did not want you and your members to miss out on the fun and discounts.
Non-Attending EOs/Membership Directors: Here's what you'll need to do:
- Announce to your members attending the Show that your association has a special shopping hour in The Bookstore located on the West Concourse, Level II, C Hall Lobby of the Orange County Convention Center
- Email the special discount coupon to your attending members and remind them to print and bring the coupon in the Bookstore during their shopping hour on your selected date and time
The deadline to sign up is Wednesday, Dec. 20, 2017.
Come join in the fun and hang out with the NAHB BuilderBooks Team, as we're looking forward to working with you in the NAHB BuilderBooks onsite Bookstore at the 2018 International Builders' Show in Orlando, Jan. 9-11.
* required field
Please select the day and time for your Shopping Hour.