The BSC Jerry Rouleau Awards for Excellence in Home Design recognize the year’s best newly constructed systems-built structures. Each award category reflects the unique nature of a building technique that constitutes the BSC.
Entry areas include log, timber frame, modular, panelized and concrete homes, which are judged in five different categories:
- Less than 2,000 square feet
- Between 2,001-3,000 square feet
- Between 3,001-4,000 square feet
- More than 4,000 square feet
- Multifamily/Commercial Structures