The word “spring” conjures up images of sunny skies and blooming flowers. The spring issue of Best in American Living celebrates this season of rebirth by shining a light on the trends and designs that bring homes to life.
Here’s what else you’ll find:
- The Drawing Board: How to design a custom home that will transcend trends and hold its appeal for generations.
- Going Green: Whether they’re natural features or a manicured park, open spaces help define the heart and soul of a community.
- Marketplace: Millennials, Gen Xers and Boomers – which trends are most appealing to each demographic.
- Portfolio: How Stadium Place managed to link Seattle’s past to its future, and then take home ANHB’s Multifamily Community of the Year award.
- Proofs and Truths: Traffic-free streets, parks and jogging trails top the list of desirable features for most home buyers.
- Policy Watch: A new NAHB report takes a fresh look at how to streamline the development approval process.
- Tools and Techniques: Three distinct neighborhoods are unified into one community through gathering places that bring people together.
- It’s All in the Details: It’s sunny and beautiful . . . and so are those solar panels! Check out these great innovative photovoltaic products.
Want more of Best in American Living? You can visit the blog, and read through the fall and summer issues.