NAHB produces a variety of e-newsletters that focus on specific areas of interest to members, other housing industry professionals and consumers. Eye on the Economy, a compilation of NAHB's economic blog posts, NAHB Student Chapter Update, a weekly publication focusing on our student chapter program and workforce development issues, and Systems-Built Advantage, a publication that focuses on the concrete, log, panelized and modular home industries, are available to anyone who wishes to subscribe.
All other newsletters are developed exclusively for members, who can customize the publications they wish to receive on their profile page.
Not receiving NAHB newsletters? Send an email to email@example.com or find out what you can do to make sure they are delivered your inbox.
- Monday Morning Briefing (all members)
- Friday Morning e-mail and What's Up Wednesday (Executive Officers Council members)
- Housing Headlines (all members)
- Eye on the Economy
- HCG Affordable Housing Monitor (NAHB Housing Credit Group members)
- Multifamily Hotline, which delivers economic, regulatory and legislative news specific to the multifamily sector. (sent to NAHB Multifamily Council members)
- 55+ eSource, which provides regulatory, economic and legislative news, design trends and information on new 55+ communities. (NAHB 55+ Housing Industry Council members)
- The Blueprint (HBA executive officers and others interested in state and local government advocacy issues)
- Housing Economics (subscribers only)
- NAHB Production Builders Update, a compilation of industry news of interest to large-volume builders
- NAHB Remodelers Local Council Update (NAHB Remodelers local council staff and leadership)
- NSMC eNews (National Sales & Marketing Council members)
- ReNews (NAHB Remodelers members)
- Systems-Built Advantage (BSC members)
- Member Advantage e-Newsletter, sent to all members to remind them that "every year, thousands save millions."
- The Corner Office (20 Club members)
- Member Advantage Update (sent to HBA executive officers and staff)
- NAHB Global eNews Report (NAHB Global members)
Three times a year:
- CAPS Connection (Certified Aging-Place Specialist designees)
- BUILD-PAC Connection (NAHB political action committee contributors)
- The Credential (Housing Credit Certified Professional designees)
- We-Connect (sent to Professional Women in Building members)
NAHB publishes one print magazine, Building Women (mailed each quarter to all NAHB Professional Women in Building members), and two electronic magazines: Best in American Living (quarterly, sent to all members), and 55+ Housing Online (quarterly, sent to 55+ Council members and others by subscription).