About Building Women Magazine
Solutions and Strategies for Women in the Building Industry
Each issue of Building Women offers an in-depth look at women in building, and features on current industry trends, innovative products, the latest technology, and economic forecasts. Readers will also find a variety of interesting columns on career building, work/life balance, business management, and the latest on Professional Women in Building Council news, events and activities.
A one-year subscription is included in council member annual dues. There is a $40 annual subscription fee for non-council members.
If you are interested in joining NAHB Professional Women in Building email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit nahb.org/joinPWB.
- Fall 2017: Strategic Career Planning
- Tracy Young: PlanGrid’s CEO is Disrupting Construction
- Career Planning Through the Decades
- Protecting Walls, Shattering the Glass Ceiling
For back issues not listed below, please contact the NAHB Professional Women in Building office at email@example.com or 202-266-8410.
- Spring 2017: Celebrate Success, Recognizing Achievement and Service
- NAHB PWB: Celebrate Success
- Home Building’s Rising Leaders
- How a Custom Builder Added Production Homes to Her Business Through an Unlikely Source: Franchising
- Winter 2017: Healthier Homes, Healthier Living
- Profile: National Chair Juli Bacon
- The Art of Green — and Slaying It!
- Preventing Illness Through Healthy Housing
- Fall 2016: Breaking Down Barriers
- Profile: U.S. Rep. Martha McSally
- Tossing the Carrot and the Stick: Becoming a Transformational Leader
- Elevating and Empowering Women from the Ground Up
- Spring 2016: Rising Up. Taking a Lead
- Profile: U.S. Rep. Elise Stefanik
- Making a Difference: Women are Natural Advocates
- The Art of Lobbying
- Winter 2016: The Sky is the Limit for Women in the Building Universe
- Profile: National Chair Cindy Cepko
- PWB Elevate: Next-Generation Networking
- Mentally Strong