The 55+ Housing Online Magazine is a top industry publication focused on the 55+ housing market.
Each issue is packed with the latest 55+ housing market trends, news and research, and tips and resources that can help readers build, develop, design, market and sell to the senior market. Articles are written by builders, developers, architects and other industry professionals who have experience with the mature market. The magazine is a quarterly publication.
55+ Housing Online Magazine is free and available to members of the 55+ Housing Council and NAHB members who have expressed an interest. Non-NAHB-members can subscribe for a fee.
For advertising or sponsorship information, contact Don Berey at 800-368-5242 x8208.
- Buyers in Small Active Adult Communities Want Low-Maintenance Lifestyle, Healthy Options
- Accidental Active-Adult Housing
- Top 10 Keys to Successful 55+ Active Lifestyle Communities
- Home Technology: Not Just for Millennials
For back issues not listed below, please contact Lynn Basso.
- Generational Design Strategies
- Who Is Your Boomer Consumer?
- Nurture: Don’t Let Your Leads Age In Place
- 55+ Standing Ovation
- 55+ Community of the Year
- Where Now, 55+?
- Fine Tuning Your 55+ Strategy
- Meet the 55+ Council Chair
- A Brand Romance: Nurturing Your Brand to Build Relationships
- New Ideas Draw a Crowd in Denver
- Luxury Resort-style Multifamily: Ideal Before – and After – the Single Family House
- What’s Out? What’s In? What’s Important?
- Six Keys to Buying the Right Land for your 55+ Community
- Why Your Facebook Page Matters
- Two Award Winning Builders Talk Marketing Plans
- Taking Resort Living to the Next Level of Care
- Ask the Expert: 55+ Housing Sales Tips and Techniques
- Six ‘Dos and Don’ts” for Digital Marketing
- Storage, Storage and More Storage for the 55+ Buyer
- A Lender, Builder, Architect and Economist Share Their Market Outlooks
- Intergenerational Lifestyle Thrives at Sagebrook
- When Do You Build the Clubhouse?
- Building Blocks: Life Plan Communities
- Navy Veterans Find Success Ashore
- And the Winners Are!
- How to Develop a Product They’ll Love