The National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) named the winning products in its fifth annual Best of IBS Awards during the NAHB International Builders’ Show® (IBS) in Orlando, Fla. The awards were presented during a ceremony on the final day of the show.
This year’s Best of IBS Awards received over 400 entries. Decided by a panel of independent judges made up of attending reporters and building professionals, the awards were given in nine categories, plus an overall Best in Show award.
The winners were:
- Best in Show Winner: AquaBoy® Pro II by Aquarius Brands
- Best Kitchen Product: AquaBoy® Pro II by Aquarius Brands
- Best Bath Product: Marble Attache by Daltile
- Best Energy Efficient Product: Intelli-Balance 100 by Panasonic Eco Solutions North America
- Best Green Building Product: The Greyter HOME by Greyter Water Systems
- Best Home Technology Product: Biorev 360 by Biorev LLC
- Best Indoor Living Product: Brinks Home Security Array Deadbolt by Hampton Products International
- Best Outdoor Living Product: OUTDECO Decorative Panels by Outdeco USA LLC
- Best Window and Door Product: MultiGlide Door by Andersen Windows Inc.
- Most Innovative Building Product: Regal Aluminum Railing w/LED by Regal Ideas Inc.
“We've seen a wide range of innovative new products this year at IBS, but these award winners really do stand out,” said Ann Garvey, NAHB’s 2016 Conventions and Meetings Committee Chair and principal of A&J Construction & Consulting in Charlotte, Mich. “I'm proud that Design & Construction Week is the event where our exhibitors bring their A game so our builders and remodelers can bring the latest and best products and services to their clients.”
Awards were given to exhibitors with a product or line that shows the best combination of design, functionality and innovation, as well as its usefulness to consumers and/or home builders.