NAHB produces in-depth analyses of the home building industry based on private and government data.
NAHB is uniquely positioned to offer in-depth research and analysis of industry developments. The association taps its membership of more than 140,000 home building professionals to develop monthly reports highlighting builder sentiment and trends, while indices such as the Housing Market Index (HMI) and Housing Opportunity Index (HOI) provide important information on general economic and housing market conditions, including housing affordability. NAHB leadership and staff are acknowledged industry experts, appearing on news networks and quoted in major daily publications.
Below you will find some of the most sought after information.
Talk to the Experts
NAHB Facts and Photos
Construction Forecast Webinar
If you are a member of the media, NAHB Communications can help you reach the appropriate housing expert for your next story. Contact Communications
- Learn more about NAHB's Semi-Annual Construction Forecast Webinar.
- Members of the media have complimentary access to this webcast.
Top NAHB Priorities
- Enact Comprehensive Housing Finance Reform
- Resolve Appraisal Problems
- Fight Onerous Regulations that Hurt Home Builders, Remodelers and Consumers
- Enact Comprehensive Immigration Reform
- Recognize Housing's Important Role to the Economy
- Defend the Low Income Housing Tax Credit
- Pass Patent Reform
- Provide Small Business Health Care Relief
- Adopt Energy Policy that Encourages Cost-Effective Energy Efficiency
- Focus Congressional Action on Crystalline Silica