Print the document and take to your participating GM dealer.
Compliments of GM
As one of the major automotive manufacturers of the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB), we’re pleased to extend this private offer up to $250/$500/$1000* toward the purchase or lease of most new GM vehicles to association members. Just visit your local Chevrolet, Buick or GMC dealer, choose an eligible vehicle and present your NAHB Proof of Membership form. Then stack this offer with additional current incentives from the National Fleet Purchase Program** and Business Choice***.
View a list of the most Frequently Asked Questions.
- Private offer of up to $1,000 towards the purchase or lease of an eligible new Chevrolet, Buick or GMC vehicle (excluded vehicles include Chevrolet Bolt EV, Corvette, Sonic, Spark, Spark EV, SS, Trax, Volt; Buick Lacrosse, Regal, Verano, Cascada; all Cadillac models)
- Available through Jan. 2, 2019
- Download a list of eligible vehicles and private offer amounts.
Where's the nearest GM dealer?
For more information:
- Want to learn more about a specific GM vehicle? Go to www.gmfleet.com.
- Want to sign up for our informative monthly emails, and be the first to know about the latest GM news, new vehicle launches, incentive programs and more? Go to email updates.
*Private offer amount varies by model. City Express and Low Cab Forward receive a $250 Offer for both Fleet and Retail deliveries. Fleet deliveries on the Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse, Silverado, Express, Suburban, Tahoe, GMC Acadia, Sierra, Savana, Yukon, XL receive a $1,000 Offer. All other Fleet or Retail deliveries receive a $500 Offer. Not compatible with other private offers. Not valid on prior purchases. Compatible with many current incentives. Incentives are subject to change without notice. See dealer for complete details.
**Offer eligible for qualified fleet customers only through Dec. 31, 2018. See dealer for details.
***To qualify, vehicle must be used in the day-to-day operation of the business and not solely for transportation purposes. Must provide proof of business. For complete program requirements, including information regarding offers, vehicles, equipment, options, warranties, and ordering, consult your dealer or visit gmbusinesschoice.com. Take delivery by Jan. 2, 2019.