NAHB provides training for home builders all over the world.
If you have a professional interest in the home building industry and would like to know more about home building, residential development and remodeling in the United States, take advantage of the National Association of Home Builders' wealth of educational resources. NAHB staff and instructors are ready to work closely with you to customize educational sessions to precisely meet the needs of your delegation.
- Who: Governmental officials and private-sector businesses can benefit from being part of a customized educational delegation. Whether you work in the governmental housing ministry or department, are an investor or financer, or do business as a land planner, residential developer or home builder, NAHB has a program for you.
- Where: We can arrange for an instructor to work with you and your group at NAHB headquarters in Washington, D.C., or in your own country.
- Duration: Your seminar is designed for your educational needs — from one hour to two weeks, or anything in between.
- Size: Groups must have a minimum of 15 participants. If you are interested in one-on-one meetings, please contact us and we will work with you to facilitate individual arrangements.
- Topics: Your seminar is what you make it: green building, concrete systems overview, land development, construction codes and standards, regulatory and finance policy, just to name a few. For more information, visit NAHB Education for an overview of the courses we can provide for you. Or, take a look at these sample agendas from previous visiting delegations.
- Testimonials: Read what previous participants had to say.
An NAHB instructor leads a seminar in Accra, Ghana, for a World Bank/IFC program for the Ghana Real Estate Developers Association.