The NAHB Leading Suppliers Council offers members the opportunity to shape the policies and programs of the residential construction industry, while raising members’ visibility among the nation’s builders. Here are six key benefits of becoming a Leading Suppliers Council member.
1. Networking and Business Development Opportunities
Get face time with the builders of NAHB!
- Board meetings with builder members
- Serve as a liaison to NAHB’s Committees and Council meetings
- Corporate Executive Conference, annual opportunity to meet the Chairman of the Federal Reserve
- Various speaking opportunities
2. Publicity and Product Promotion
Get your company's name in front of the entire NAHB membership!
- Opportunity to participate in The New American Home
- Various other opportunities for exposure
- Advertorial in NAHB e-newsletters
- Link on NAHB.org to your company’s Web page
- Use of NAHB Suppliers Council logo on promotional materials
3. Access to Economic Data
Be informed about the most current trends and economic data available from the experts!
- Two complimentary registrations to the twice annual Construction Forecast Webinar
- Discount to housingeconomics.com
- Eye on the Economy e-newsletter
Exhibit, promote and engage attendees annually!
- LSC Lounge off show floor
- Priority in the points system
- Featured in all IBS program materials on the show floor
- Featured on IBS website
5. NAHB Advocacy
Help shape the way the industry is heading by working with the NAHB legislative team!
- Work with NAHB’s lobbying team and collaborate with other suppliers in the building industry
6. Discounted Services
LSC Members enjoy discounts to these other services as well!
- NAHB Housing Forecasting Service
- Direct Mail Services to NAHB Members
- Home Innovation Research Labs (Formerly NAHB Research Center)
Become a member today!