Building professionals are busy people. NAHB knows how difficult it is to make time for even the most compelling courses, seminars and workshops. It’s easy to miss the learning opportunities that help you to stay abreast of the latest technologies, newly passed regulations and cost-effective ways of doing business.
NAHB offers virtual learning opportunities that are priced right and fit easily into your busy schedule.
On Demand Education Courses
Refund Policy: No refunds are issued for on-demand courses upon purchase.
Take the BAR or the PREP online to earn the CGB or CGR.
Now you can take the BAR and PREP assessments online and get your results emailed to you in 48 hours! The results will tell you what you need to earn the Certified Graduate Builder (CGB) or Certified Graduate Remodeler (CGR) designations.
2018 Live Online Designation Courses – Registration Opening Soon!
Offered in webinar format from 1-3 p.m. ET over three consecutive Tuesdays, take advantage of this easy way to start a designation, complete a designation or earn continuing education credits.
- Estimating and Scheduling for Profitable Business Operations (February 6, 13, 20)
- Diversification: Capitalizing on New Business Opportunities (March 6, 13, 20)
- Business Accounting and Job Costing: A Road Map to Profitability (April 3, 10, 17)
- Construction Contracts & Law (May 1, 8, 15)
- Project Management (June 5, 12, 19)
- Marketing & Sales for Building Professionals (September 11, 18, 25)
- Principles of Residential Marketing: Research & Analysis Classroom (October 2, 9, 16)
- Principles of Residential Marketing: Strategy & Implementation- Classroom (November 6, 13, 20)
Cancellation and Refund Policy: Registration is open until 3 p.m. ET (12 p.m. PT) on the day before a course starts. Cancellations will also be accepted until 3 p.m. ET (12 p.m. PT) on the day before a course starts. After that date, a $50 cancellation fee will be charged per cancellation. Cancellation requests must be submitted to Sheila Coble.
Time-Bound Online Courses and Certificates
These programs, offered through NAHB by LERN, are great for members and HBA staff! Each month, classes begin in the following topic areas:
- Business for Associations
- Association Management
- New Media Marketing
- Social Media for Business
Take advantage of our Webinar Wednesday series. Register for any webinar and enjoy unlimited access to the replay. Best of all, each webinar counts for one hour of continuing education credit toward NAHB professional designations.
When you register for a live webinar, you have access to the webinar replay for 12 months from the date of purchase. All replays are available about 7-10 business days after the live event.
Cancellation and Refund Policy: Registration is open until 3 p.m. ET (12 p.m. PT) on the day before the live webinar. To receive a refund, cancellations must also be submitted by 3 p.m. ET (12 p.m. PT) the day before the live webinar. After that date, no refunds will be issued. Cancellation requests must be submitted to Sheila Coble.