Erosion & Sediment Control Lead

Do you need a Construction Stormwater General Permit from the Washington State Department of Ecology? If your project disturbs over an acre of land or is in a subdivision, you probably do. Part of the requirements of this permit states that all sites disturbing over an acre must have a Certified Erosion and Sediment Control Lead (CESCL). The CESCL is trained to inspect, install, and manage stormwater controls on your site. Because Ecology requires CESCL to be on call at all times, most companies will need more than one employee trained as a CESCL.

NAHB CEU: Attendees will earn 6 hours of continuing education credit for the following NAHB professional designations: CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGP, CGR, GMB, GMR, and Master CGP.  


Course Information

When: December 12-13, 2018
2:00 AM to 11:00 AM PT

Where: BIA of Clark County
Vancouver, Washington

Contact: Hillary Pohlman

Phone: 360-352-7800

NAHB Member Fee: $250.00
Non-member Fee: $350.00
Sponsoring HBA: BIA of Clark County