Certified Erosion & Sediment Control Lead

Three-Year Certified Erosion & Sediment Control Lead Certification. Do you need a Construction Stormwater General Permit from Ecology? If your project disturbs over an acre of land or is in a subdivision, you probably do. Part of the requirements of this permit states: all sites disturbing over an acre must have a Certified Erosion and Sediment Control Lead (CESCL). The CESCL is trained to inspect, install and manage stormwater controls on your site. Because Ecology requires CESCL to be on-call at all times, most companies will need more than one employee trained as a CESCL.

National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) ~ NAHB As of January 1, 2018 the CESCL class, Non-Member price will increase to $350.

Instructor: DOE Certified Instructor

NAHB CEU: Attendees will earn 6 hours of continuing education credit for the following NAHB professional designations: CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGP, CGR, GMB, GMR, Master CGP, CSP, Master CSP, CMP, MIRM.

Continuing Education Credits: BIAW 12 CE

Course Information

When: January 17-18, 2018
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM PT

Where: Vancouver, Washington

Contact: Hillary Pohlman

Phone: 360-352-7800
E-Mail: hillaryp@biaw.com

NAHB Member Fee: $250.00
Non-member Fee: $350.00
Sponsoring HBA: BIA of Clark County
Sponsoring HBA Website: http://biaofclarkcounty.org/