Offered in webinar format from 1-3 p.m. ET over three consecutive Tuesdays, take advantage of this easy way to start an NAHB professional designation, complete a designation, or earn continuing education credits from NAHB, other organizations and/or some state business licensing agencies.
2018 Live Online Designation Courses – Registration Opening Soon!
- Estimating and Scheduling for Profitable Business Operations
(February 6, 13, 20)
- Diversification: Capitalizing on New Business Opportunities (March 6, 13, 20)
- Business Accounting and Job Costing: A Road Map to Profitability
(April 3, 10, 17)
- Construction Contracts & Law (May 1, 8, 15)
- Project Management (June 5, 12, 19)
- Marketing & Sales for Building Professionals (September 11, 18, 25)
- Principles of Residential Marketing: Research & Analysis - Classroom
(October 2, 9, 16)
- Principles of Residential Marketing: Strategy & Implementation - Classroom (November 6, 13, 20)
Cancellation and Refund Policy: Registration is open until 3 p.m. ET (12 p.m. PT) on the day before a course starts. Cancellations will also be accepted until 3 p.m. ET (12 p.m. PT) on the day before a course starts. After that date, a $50 cancellation fee will be charged per cancellation. Cancellation requests must be submitted to Sheila Coble.