When you can’t attend a learning session due to budget or travel restraints, NAHB webinars are the best way to expand your education!
Covering topics including design, technology, sales, finance and more, these hour-long sessions will keep you informed of all the latest news, tips and trends to keep your business in position for success.
- Design Highlights from the 2017 Homes for Life Single-Space Category Winner (Wednesday, March 28, 2018, 2-3 p.m. ET)
- Using the Cloud to Effectively Manage Your Construction Team/Projects (Thursday, April 5, 2018, 2-3 p.m. ET)
- Make Those Who Rent Elsewhere GREEN with Envy (Wednesday, April 11, 2018, 2-3 p.m. ET)
- What Customers Want: It’s Not What You Think! (Thursday, April 19, 2018, 2-3 p.m. ET)
- Supercharge your Social Media with Emotional Content (Wednesday, May 9, 2018, 2-3 p.m. ET)
- Understanding Your Financial Statements (Wednesday, May 23, 2018, 2-3 p.m. ET)
- New Tricks for Old Dogs – Instagram Introduction for General Contractors and Interior Designers (Wednesday, June 20, 2018, 2-3 p.m. ET)
- Visitability Design Starts at the Curb (Wednesday, July 18, 2018, 2-3 p.m. ET)
Best of all, each webinar counts for one hour of continuing education credit toward NAHB designations.
When you register for a live webinar, you have access to the webinar replay for 12 months from the date of purchase. All replays are available approximately 7-10 business days after the live event.
Cancellation and Refund Policy: Registration is open until 3 p.m. ET (12 p.m. PT) on the day before the live webinar. To receive a refund, cancellations must also be submitted by 3 p.m. ET (12 p.m. PT) the day before the live webinar. After that date, no refunds will be issued. Cancellation requests must be submitted to Sheila Coble.
NAHB Webinars Frequently Asked Questions and System Requirements