Offered in webinar format over three consecutive Tuesdays, 1-3 p.m. ET, these courses are an easy way to earn continuing education credits from NAHB or other organizations, including some state business licensing agencies. Or use them to complete a NAHB professional designation.
2019 Live Online Courses – Registration Now Open!
- Estimating and Scheduling for Profitable Business Operations (March 5, 12, 19)
- Business Accounting and Job Costing (April 9, 16, 23)
- Construction Contracts and Law (May 7, 14, 21)
- Project Management (June 4, 11, 18)
- Marketing & Sales for Building Professionals (September 10, 17, 24)
- Social Media (October 1, 8, 15) – New Course in 2019!
- Financial Management (November 5, 12, 19)
Cancellation and Refund Policy: Registration is open until 3 p.m. ET (12 p.m. PT) on the day before a course starts. Cancellations will also be accepted until 3 p.m. ET (12 p.m. PT) on the day before a course starts. After that date, a $50 cancellation fee will be charged per cancellation. Cancellation requests must be submitted to Sheila Coble.