You can profit from the increasing number of today and tomorrow's multicultural new home buyers in the U.S. This course provides the entire building/remodeling sales and marketing team with an understanding of our culturally diverse home-buying market and practical tips for communicating effectively with the multicultural client. Participants will benefit from hearing about actual experiences with multicultural clients and by examining their own best practices to determine how they can adapt their techniques to be successful with clients from any cultural background.
As a graduate of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the history of the multicultural home buying market in the U.S.
- Incorporate cultural sensitivity in the new home and remodeling sales and marketing processes
- Employ techniques for communicating effectively with the multicultural client during the new home sales transaction or home remodeling project
- Apply knowledge of various cultures to all aspects of the new home sales and home remodeling businesses
- Use facts about nations from where significant segments of the U.S. home buying market originate in order to better understand the cultural needs of the new home buyer or remodeling client
Continuing Education Hours: 6.0
Designations: Master CSP
Continuing Education Credits: CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGR, GMB, CSP, Master CSP, CMP, MIRM
If you’d like to see this course offered locally, contact your home builders association.