The construction detail of a home is a powerful selling tool. Designed with sales in mind, this course provides an overview of the process of planning developments and individual homes. It also reviews types and methods of construction, expanding your knowledge of the building process to enhance your future effectiveness in your sales career.
As a graduate of this course, you will be able to:
- List principles for successfully using house construction knowledge as a selling tool.
- Respond confidently to buyers’ questions and concerns related to all phases of the building process.
- Translate development and construction plans and basic construction terms to accomplish a customer-friendly dialog with homebuyers during the building process.
- Collaborate with the superintendent or builder who is responsible for building what they have sold so that together you can properly set and meet buyer expectations.
- Use the final steps in the sales process to close the sale, maintain customer satisfaction, and generate more sales leads.
Continuing Education Hours: 12.0
Designations: Master CSP
Continuing Education Credits: CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGR, GMB, CSP, Master CSP, CMP, MIRM
Browse a list of current course offerings for this course.