This on-demand course is designed to help building industry professionals more thoroughly understand the entire building process and to better present the benefits of the builder's construction to potential buyers, while working as a unified team with the construction side of the operation. The primary audience for this course is sales staff and real estate agents representing builders as well as small builders, custom builders and remodelers. It is also intended for the professional who is new to the construction industry, those who want to expand their knowledge base, and anyone who fields homebuyer questions about the building process.
As a graduate of this course, you will be able to:
- Use improved knowledge of how communities are developed and houses are built to create value in the buyer's mind
- Respond confidently to buyer questions and concerns about all phases of building a home and community
- Describe the materials and methods typically used in residential construction and their benefits to the homeowner using plain language rather than technical terms
- Describe the roles of all the stakeholders involved in constructing or remodeling a home and how to collaborate to set expectations to benefit the homeowner
- Use the final steps in the sales process to close the sale, maintain customer satisfaction and generate new sales leads
Continuing Education Hours: 6 hours
Required for NAHB Designations: Master CSP
Elective for NAHB Designations: CGA
Continuing Education Credits: CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGR, CMP, CSP, GMB, Master CSP and MIRM
Please register for the on-demand course here.