NAHB and the Job-Site Safety Institute has developed a 4-hour seminar for builders, trade contractors, supervisors and workers. This training program focuses on identifying fall hazards in residential construction, as well as, providing student attendees an understanding of the OSHA fall protection regulations and safe work practices to prevent fall-related injuries and deaths.
Training materials include a PowerPoint presentation, instructor guide, and resource guide in both English and Spanish:
- Course Syllabus (English)
- Section 1: Introduction / Overview of Fall Protection (English)
- Section 2: Ladders and Scaffolds (English)
- Section 3: Conventional Fall Protection (English)
- Section 4: Non-Conventional Fall Protection (English)
- Section 5: Rescue (English)
- Instructor guide (English)
- Student resource guide (English)
This material was produced under grant number SH-31198-SH7 from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, U.S. Department of Labor. It does not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the U.S. Department of Labor, nor does mention of trade names, commercial products, or organizations imply endorsement by the U.S. Government.