NAHB’s nationally recognized educational programs give you the tools you need to gain an edge in the industry. Education programs include courses and seminars, offered in-person and online. Plus, NAHB professional designations provide opportunities to improve your skills and advance your career.
NAHB offers virtual learning opportunities that are priced right and fit easily into your busy schedule.
Get up-to-the-minute education on industry issues, trends and best practices. No matter where you find yourself on Wedne...
NAHB has partnered with the following organizations as either a provider or to offer some form of reciprocity for contin...
Compilation of NAHB webinars covering a range of topics from housing finance and policy to design and sales and marketin...
Learn about the features that NAHB online courses offer.
Learn more about the educational opportunities at the International Builders' Show.
Continuing Education Hours:
Continuing Education Credits:
Continuing Education Credits: CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGR, GMB, CSP, Master CSP, CMP, MIRM
Full Course Overview
Effective marketing can make the difference between an average sales year and a great one. However, planning a marketing campaign can be a daunting task, especially when promotional dollars are scarce. This course provides planning tools that work on anyone’s budget. Participants will learn how to analyze target markets, identify competitive advantages, create accurate pro formas and monitor outcomes. Don’t neglect this vital component of your business.
As a graduate of this course, you will be able to:
• Understand the purpose and importance of cost-effective marketing and its role in the management and operation of the business
• Explain your company’s current market position, capabilities and goals
• Match the appropriate product to a viable segment in the market
• Determine how to cost-effectively get ready for business
• Select cost-effective internet, marketing, advertising and public relations tactics that effectively promote to your target buyers
• Choose from manageable and cost-effective alternatives for organizing and training a profitable sales team
• Look for key success indicators and ways to quickly respond to common off-plan results
This course is also available online. While the core content is the same as that of the in-person course, the dynamic online version is delivered in audio and/or video formats. It contains on-screen text, downloadable resources, a transcript of the course and a discussion forum where you can pose questions, share perspectives and enhance what you’ve learned. The online course offers the flexibility of taking it when you want and at your own pace. You have one year to complete the course and take the exam. NAHB requires that you score at least 70% on the test in order to receive your completion certificate.
This course is now available online! Register now.