NAHB Remodelers represents more than 53,000 NAHB members who are involved in the remodeling industry. We help our members strengthen and protect their businesses through access to education, resources, information, discounts and networking opportunities.
Companies run by NAHB Remodelers members see a median dollar volume 60% greater than companies run by remodeler members of NAHB who are not part of NAHB Remodelers.*
“The day we stop trying to improve is the day we start to die as a business. Through my NAHB Remodelers membership, I exchange business ideas, call for referrals, and expand my knowledge using the relationships I’ve built with remodelers here in my city and across the country.”
Elliott Pike, CAPS, CGR – ELM Construction, LLC, Birmingham, AL
As an NAHB Remodelers Member, You Can:
Expand your business knowledge and credibility by earning professional designations and participating in education opportunities for remodelers, giving you a way to rise above the competition, and opening up greater income potential.
Protect yourself and your business with information on regulations affecting the remodeling industry that can help you avoid costly litigation and fines.
- Our national monthly e-newsletter ReNews and exclusive content on nahb.org/remodelers keeps you on top of news, trends, technologies, market data and more.
- NAHB's advocacy team is working and winning battles on Capitol Hill on issues such as Lead Paint, Green Remodeling, OSHA’s silica and confined spaces rules, and more. We help control unnecessary and onerous regulations that could negatively impact your business.
Share experiences, best practices and other business-building knowledge by developing relationships with remodeling industry peers at local and national events.
- From specialized seminars and workshops to impromptu conversations, gain valuable knowledge, insightful perspectives and exchange ideas on renovation issues and trends at regular local council meetings and at Remodelers Central at the International Builders’ Show.
NAHB Remodelers membership demonstrates to your peers and your customers that you are a responsible professional who is committed to providing quality workmanship, reliable service, ethical business practices, and furthering your skills and expertise.
“My membership has enabled me to survive a challenging economy, and to thrive when times are good. NAHB Remodelers is a family of remodeling professionals from across the country who support and learn from each other.”
Dan Bawden, CAPS, CGP, CGR, GMB
2017 NAHB Remodelers Chair
Legal Eagle Contractors Co., Houston, TX
How Can You Join?
NAHB Remodelers membership is open only to NAHB members. Find a local association in your area
and contact them today to join. Once you’re an NAHB member, join NAHB Remodelers:
- By joining the NAHB-affiliated remodelers council that is part of your home builders association, or,
- As an at large member for $75 per year, and receive all the news, discounts and access to resources and events from the national level.
Are you already an NAHB Remodelers member? Click here for access to members-only information and resources!
*According to 2015 NAHB Member Census