The NAHB Remodeler of the Month award program recognizes local, active remodelers who stand out among their peers. The award focuses on recent work, customer service, community involvement and dedication to improving the industry. The winner, once selected, receives a full-page profile in Qualified Remodeler magazine.
Apply now, or read the profiles of past NAHB Remodeler of the Month winners.
- Candidates must be active NAHB Remodelers members.
- Local HBAs may nominate a member or members may self-nominate.
- Candidates may submit for any month and will compete with peers across the nation.
- Before being confirmed as the month's winner, NAHB will check with the candidate's EO to confirm their qualifications.
- All applications must be submitted electronically.
- The deadline is the 15th of each month.
- Winners are encouraged to apply for the NAHB Remodeler of the Year award.